From Jack Thorne, the acclaimed writer of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, comes a thrilling theatrical take on the world’s most epic modern myth. Directed and choreographed by Olivier Award winner Drew McOnie, with an electrifying new score by Marius de Vries (La La Land) and Eddie Perfect (Strictly Ballroom), King Kong comes alive on Broadway through an innovative mix of robotics, puppetry and stagecraft.
Follow an ambitious young actress and a maverick filmmaker as they voyage from the bustling streets of 1930s New York to an uncharted island to capture the greatest wonder the world has ever seen. At the center of this 21st-century reimagining: a 2,000-pound gorilla brought roaring to life by a team of seamlessly integrated artists and technicians. Don’t miss this larger-than-life encounter with a legend that’s always been too big to contain.
PREVIEWS BEGIN OCTOBER 5, 2018
GROUP SALES DISCOUNT RATES STARTING AT: $49
GROUP TICKETS MINIMUM: 10+ (Looking for less than 10 tickets? To purchase individual tickets, click here!)
BROADWAY THEATRE: 1681 Broadway, New York, NY
RUN TIME: TBD
- ROSIE O'GRADY'S: Landmark restaurant serving steak & seafood dishes in a formal setting since 1973. (rosieogradys.com, 800 7th Ave)
- ELLEN'S STARDUST DINER: Multi-level '50s-themed diner with singing servers & an extensive menu of American classics. (ellensstardustdiner.com, 1650 Broadway)
- JOE ALLEN: American eats & cocktails are on at this famous Broadway meeting place for theater-types & stars. (326 W 46th St, joeallenrestaurant.com)
- ICON PARKING SYSTEMS (1700 Broadway)
- ICON PARKING SYSTEMS (209 W 51st St)
- ICON PARKING (851 8th Ave)
BUS PARKING NEARBY:
- W 53rd St. (between 10th and 11th)
- W 51st St. (between 11th and 12th)
- W 50th St. (between 11th and 12th)
For the best seats at the best price, give us a call at 877-943-2929 now!