When the Great Depression cost his family their fortune, Victor Franz gave up his dream of an education to support his father. Three decades later, Victor has returned to his childhood home to sell the remainder of his parents’ estate. His wife, his estranged brother, and the wily furniture dealer hired to appraise their possessions all arrive with their own agendas, forcing Victor to confront a question, long-stifled, about the value of his sacrifice.
RATES STARTING AT: $30
GROUP MINIMUM: 10+ (Looking for less than 10 tickets? To purchase individual tickets, click here!)
AMERICAN AIRLINES THEATRE: 227 West 42nd Street, New York, NY
RUN TIME: TBA, no intermission
- 21 CLUB: Upscale former speakeasy serving classic American fare in an old New York setting. (21 W 52nd St, 21club.com)
- HARU SUSHI: Sleek chain with a full bar known for classic & creative rolls & other Japanese fare. (229 W 43rd St, harusushi.com/location/newyork_timessquare)
- WOLFGANG'S STEAKHOUSE: Upscale chophouse chain serving dry-aged steaks, seafood & wine in an elegant setting. (250 W 41st St, wolfgangssteakhouse.net/41st)
- IMPARK (305 W 45nd St.)
- 1411 BROADWAY (136 W 40th St.)
- EDISON PARKFAST (307 W 44th St.)
BUS PARKING NEARBY:
- W 40th St. (between 11th and 12th)
- 11th Ave. (between W 39th and W 40th)
- W 39th St. (between 9th and 10th)
For the best seats at the best price, give us a call at 877-943-2929 now!